We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Bookmark this page to stay on top of our latest job postings and open positions.
Call Center Associate
Join a dynamic and fast growing healthcare company located in the Syracuse area. We are looking for professional individuals who have exceptional phone etiquette, are detail oriented, enthusiastic and polite. Must be able to multi-task as well as be proficient at Microsoft Office with fluency and accuracy in typing abilities. Compensation opportunities increase with experience. Part time afternoon/evening hours available. This is a great opportunity to supplement your income; we offer various hours that work well with higher education school schedules as well!
Show more details
- Make outbound and answer in bound calls in a fast paced environment
- Ensure top quality customer service is being provided and focus is always on the client
- Data entry in a secure online patient form entering information with a high level of accuracy including special detail to spelling
- Record call log in internal system for reporting purposes
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential information on a daily basis
- Answer phones with emphasis on customer service and satisfaction
- Must be able to work independently and with others as a team and be self-motivated
- Ability to assist healthcare staff and their patients with questions or technical issues
- Ability to navigate a computer while talking on the phone and remain focused and productive each day
- Strong computer skills
- Adept at typing and entering data with accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Minimum 18 years of age +
- Customer Service (Via phone or in person): 1 year
- Required Education: High school or equivalent
- Secondary Language: Spanish preferred
We are a fast-paced entrepreneurial technology company that is experiencing significant growth. We are seeking a project manager who is equally comfortable and experienced working in independently and with teams.
Show more details
Job Skills and Requirements
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project management skills; ability to successfully establish time lines/project plans and adhere to schedules
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills; ability to multi task
- An independent worker with strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Ability to successfully communicate with internal and external customers as well as senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, OutlookProfessional in attitude and appearance with strong leadership and interpersonal skills