Simple Support

Live-Person Patient Support 7-Days a Week

Simple Admit offers extended hours of support with our Patient Care Specialists seven days a week. We are there when patients need help during business hours and beyond, reducing phone calls and staff interruptions for you.  Our in-house Patient Care Specialists are HIPAA compliant and trained to address patient questions pertaining to passwords, instructions, facility contact information, and general patient queries when needed. For more technical questions regarding browser issues and form assistance, our team of System Specialists is available to offer a more comprehensive level of support. No matter why patients call or when, we are happy to answer their questions, help them navigate the pre-visit process, or just offer a friendly voice to talk to. Our dedication to making sure your patients have a successful experience is why 98% of patients nationwide rated us 5 out of 5 stars for customer support. And, the other 2% who gave us 4 out of 5 stars, well, we’re working pretty hard to do even better.

STAFF TESTIMONIALS

We are using Simple Admit and we totally love it! They have the best customer service and the system is so easy to use for patients.

Colleen Ramirez

Administrator, ASC of Novi
A patient called me today to let me know [what she thought about using Simple Admit.] She remembered more medicines that she had been prescribed and was glad she was at home to retrieve them. Your rep spent about an hour on the phone with her. In addition, she remarked that she understood why these questions were so important… Thank you! You guys are doing a fabulous job!!!

Kim Ward, CRNA

Chief Anesthetist, Gastro One

PATIENT TESTIMONIALS

I was trying to register and was having trouble with my computer. I finally contacted you for support and spoke with your Patient Support representative. He was an angel and so kind with me. That alleviated my concerns. It makes me so happy that someone would take the time to help me. You should be very proud of your staff!

Patient

OSC Dallas

Get Started With Our Free Webinar